We are happy to invite you to the CardioLog Analytics Webinar on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT.
During this 60 min webinar we will demonstrate how we gain insights on portal usage and improve our portal based on this information. Examples will be provided of how we can:
- Identify popular content within the portal vs. content that is not accessed
- Who is our active audience vs. groups that do not visit our portal
- What are users searching for?
- Many more insights around portal usage.
Register now to reserve your seat.
CardioLog Analytics is a web analytics solution designed for SharePoint. Some of its advantages include:
- Seamless integration based on SharePoint’s hierarchy, taxonomy, content, and user metadata
- Advanced real-time reporting and campaigns tracking – displaying the last hour of content views, link clicks, banner clicks, email referrals, and more.
- Sub sites and documents reports-based, provided by a built-in tree view of the portal structure.
- A new state of the art web-based user interface and graphical charts.
- Full product localization support for English, German, French, and Spanish.
- Advanced visitor segmentation, including integration with Active Directory, SharePoint user profiles, SharePoint audiences, and others custom organizational structures.
- CardioLog Analytics is provided as an on-premise software solution which allows for full privacy and ownership of data.