The Intlock team is delighted to announce the a new Click Map feature, allowing you to visually measure traffic, conversion, and success metrics within the individual pages of your SharePoint Portal. These metrics are overlaid on the top of the page’s links, answering critical questions regarding what links are most valuable to users, what links are least relevant or dormant, and which locations on the page are bringing the most traffic.
How can implementing the Click Map assist your organization in monitoring SharePoint?
- Track user activity in order to improve portal and page design- Attain a greater understanding of your portal users navigation trends on the page
- Zero in on which elements of the page are successful, and which are lacking traction.
- Discover obstacles that exist in your site’s conversion funnel- Understand which links aren’t getting the desired amount of clicks, and which call to action buttons aren’t being used.
- Use A/B testing to quickly and easily test what works and what doesn’t on the page
- Discover subtle design changes that can easily improve portal adoption and ease of access